An IV push is a one-time, rapid or slow injection of medication into the bloodstream used for a nutrient boost. Vitamin drips and nutrient boost pushes are dispensed in our comfortable IV Therapy room after patients receive a consultation by our onsite physicians, who prescribe the proper IV therapy. When choosing the SCNM Medical Center for IV Therapy, you are choosing a comprehensive and whole body approach to your care.
With the expertise of over 25 diverse physicians, your health is supported by truly world-class progressive medical care.
Any Nutrient Boost single or package purchased and used before the end of May receives an additional shot of M.T.E (trace mineral 5 combo) at no extra cost.
Package of 4 for $130
• Includes Vitamin C, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and Magnesium
Single treatment for $111
• Includes Vitamin C, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Lysine, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, and Chromium
• Formulated to fight viruses to prevent and/or recover faster from common cold, flu, and other illnesses
Single treatment for $125
• Functions the same as Anti-Viral as well as includes the same micronutrients (see above) with additional homeopathic preparation Engystol
Single treatment for $99
• Includes Vitamin C, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, and Chromium
• Micronutrients are in a Lactated Ringer’s IV bag, which is designed for dehydration
Single treatment for $71
• Includes B6 and magnesium to help prevent or soothe the pain caused by migraines
Lactated Ringer’s Bonus
Extra bag of fluid for $20
• Add a Lactated Ringer’s IV bag after one of the above IV for extra fluid
High Dose Vitamin C
• High Dose Vitamin C (12.5g, 25g, 40g, 50g) by Rx only
Custom Compounded IV
• An IV treatment created for your uniques needs
• SCNM can also accomidate external IV scripts